/  About Us
About Us

The CBIZ Innkeepers Insurance Program is the largest insurer of innkeeper businesses in the U.S., formed in 1989 based on an in-depth analysis of the industry. The resulting policy was created to meet the needs of the innkeeper industry, addressing their various operations and activities. It is underwritten by Tudor Insurance, an A.M. Best Rated A XV company.

Our team stays engaged in the industry, attending tradeshows, conducting seminars and speaking at events. We are knowledgeable about all aspects of insurance, specifically the exposures related to running an inn or bed & breakfast. We speak your language, and we are committed to protecting both your personal and business assets.

Contact Us

By Mail - P.O. Box 676  |  Frederick, MD 21705

Phone - 800.488.1135  |  240.405.1400
Fax: 240.405.1450

Claims - 855.945.5221  | 
Fax: 816.897.0726 | Claims@cbiz.com

 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday       

 After normal business hours,  please call 888-847-8600

Office Hours - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST,

Monday - Friday


Preferred Vendor of

Exclusively Endorsed by


Valued Allied Partner Member of

News & Insights